Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Tired Today

Status of my Life: Started a new book, ELITE. I don't know what I'm thinking. I have, like, 8 WIP's now. It's a good thing I can jump from project to project. Another great TV night.

I blame Laurie Halse Anderson for my zombie state today. I stayed up until midnight reading Twisted. All. Her. Fault.

But I had a couple of brainwaves as I drove my son to piano this afternoon. Some great critiques from a group on AgentQuery, Natasha Bettingfield's "Love Like This" and the sun shining all combined together to get my mind out of the funk it's been in for a couple of days. I had a good breakthrough for one of my novels. Gotta go write!

Reading: Too tired from reading TWISTED by Laurie Halse Anderson late last night.

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget