Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Going Nuts

Status of my Life: Sticking with SHADOWS and writing the third part of FREEBIES. My husband is out of town, so I can write like crazy and stay up late and he won't know... But PRETTIES came today and I might have to spend the night reading that. We'll see.


So I decided that I need to write how I want to write. If I want one of my protag's to "break the fourth wall" and talk to the audience, darn it, he's going to do it. It makes his voice so much better and I like it. My crit group is split. I'm starting an actual in-person crit group next week and I'll run it by them too. I'm not sure if this is personal preference or against the biz, but we'll find out!

Reading: PRETTIES by Scott Westerfeld

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget