Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I Can Myspace?

Status of my Life: Writing and critiquing and whatever else I want! It's summer!

So I decided to start a myspace page. You can check it out here. Don't ask me why, another reason to obsessively spend hours on the Internet? Another cool website I can maintain? More friends? Yeah, all of those things. I can't help it, I like making cool stuff and chatting with cool people. Somehow I'm hoping that all their "coolness" will somehow rub off on me through osmosis or something. So far, though...

I've been over to Shelfari too, and that's fun. I LOVE looking a books, even the jackets make me giddy! See why I need to socialize with cool people? Yeah, well. Check out myspace if you want!

Reading: DEFINE "NORMAL" by Julie Anne Peters (Loving it!)

No comments:

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget