Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Reading Report

Okay, well, I just thought you should all know that I have read this week! I feel like I should be accountable for it, since I said I was going to do it.

So I read:


1. ALL FALL DOWN by Julie Coulter Bellon (romantic suspense). I really liked this book. It moved quickly, and there was a lot of action mixed in with the romance. I don't think I've ever read a romantic suspense, so it was new for me, and I really liked it.

2. SEVEN DAY FIANCE by Rachel Harris (romance). I'm not really sure why I'm gravitating toward romance, but I am. I have tons of books on my Kindle, and when I have the choice between a YA science fiction/fantasy, I'm choosing the romance!

This one was a good example of the genre, and I read it in a single day. Go me!

3. FROM THE MOMENT WE MET by Marina Adair (romance). Another fun one! I think I'm gravitating toward these stories, because A) I love romance, and B) they're easy and fun to read. Not that speculative fiction isn't, but I've found I don't have as much to pay attention to in a romance.

Anyway, this apparently, is the 5th one of these in the series. They're all available on Kindle Unlimited, and I think I'm going to read them all.

Do you find yourself gravitating toward a specific genre? Does it surprise you which one?

3 comments:

mshatch said...

I read all over the board - scifi, fantasy, paranormal - you name it. Glad you found some fun books to read :)

i'm erin. said...

I haven't read any of those!

Chrys Fey said...

You read a lot in one week. Good for you! :D

See Elana's recent blog posts

Recent Posts Widget